Thursday, December 4, 2014

swissminiatur

Continuing my last week in Switzerland...I wasn't working and wanted to spend as much time with friends and also make sure I'd checked off some things from my bucket list. So, one day I took the train and went to Ticino (southern part of Switzerland where they speak Italian) and visited Swissminiatur. It's a little tourist attraction where they've built a miniature Switzerland...literally.


I got to Ticino early and walked around town and had some yummy Italian food for lunch before I headed over to the Swissminiatur.



Pretty views along the lake on a cloudy day


And the highlight of the day...Swissminatur - isn't it adorable, especially with the real mountains in the background? I was the first tourist in when they opened and there were only 1-2 other people there the whole time I was there, so I was able to walk around at my leisure and reminisce on all the places I had seen in real life during my stay. It was a great stop for my last week in Switzlerand.

Matterhorn

Bern


No comments:

Post a Comment